Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New year!













Our new years eve was ok we went to my mom and dads for Katie's birthday
we had pizza and cake hung out till Austin had had it and then we went home And put him to bed

Gavin went to a party at the Messmers and he was going to sleep over but we got a call at 9 saying he wanted his daddy so then he came home and by the time Brian was done putting him to bed I was asleep!yep I went to bed at 10 on new yeas eve! I think that day is so overrated!
on with the new year!!!

3 comments:

Scott and Stef said...

Kellee that is lame you went to bed. I'm upset.

Rob and Courtney said...

Sounds like your new year's was exciting as mine! I had to wake robby up at midnight cause he fell asleep during the movie we were watching! We are getting old:(

Melissa said...

I agree with you...New Year's is overrated.